The Richmond Arms
Bridge St, Richmond
This pub is a grand sandstone building established in 1827. A fire destroyed the original building in 1888. The Commercial Hotel was built in its place and was renamed The Richmond Arms in 1972.
Come here to enjoy a cold beer on tap and a meal from their bistro. They also have accommodation in The Stables, the only remaining section of the original hotel.